Am I the only one who loves answering those “about me” sort of questionnaires? I thought this post would be the perfect opportunity to do the same thing, only, on my own terms. 😉 I realized lately that I have not revealed that much about myself on this blog ever since I’ve started A Wanderer’s Adventures. I’m a bit more open on social media, but even there I’m not that open. I realized that not that many of you actually know me that well, and I thought this tag was the perfect opportunity for you to get to know the blogger behing the blog! So, buckle up because you’re in for 50 facts about me!
- My mother tongue is French. 🙂
- I watch an average of 10 TV shows per week (one new episode of each every week!)
- Although I love to read, I actually don’t own that many books
- I prefer to read on a ereader than with a physical copy (though physical copies look prettier)
- I’ve never been on an airplane.
- I’m bilingual but also speak a bit of Spanish and German (perks of being a former language student)
- I’m a huge Potterhead(proud Ravenclaw!).
- I read mostly in English. I barely ever read in French anymore.
- I’ve had a jaw surgery when I was 14. It took me a month to recover from it!
- I’ve cut off around 15 inches of hair last year and donated it to make wigs for cancer patients.
- My favorite color is pink.
- I absolutely hate cheese (yes, that means no pizza) and don’t drink milk either.
- I don’t really like shopping, though I love getting new clothes.
- I’m afraid of spiders.
- I don’t like coffee or tea. I’m more of a hot chocolate person.
- I’m obsessed with making lists.
- If there’s pepper (of any color) in the plate, I’ll dig it out or just not eat it – I can’t stand it!
- My middle name is Catherine.
- I always make extensive reviews of my read books on Goodreads. Can’t stand small reviews!
- The only places I’ve ever been are to the USA (NYC, Washington DC, Boston and Maine) and around Quebec (Quebec, Montreal, Gaspesie).
- I have one younger sister. She’s two years younger than me.
- I’m a dog person. I don’t really like cats (and I’m allergic to them).
- The books that made me fall in love with reading is the Harry Potter series.
- It’s a known fact among my friends and family that I’m a huge Marvel fan
(the movies, not the comics).
- Despite being a communication student, I’m actually very shy.
- My favorite Disney movie as a child was Beauty and the Beast. Now, Mulan is onto my list too!
(didn’t watch Mulan until I was 14…)
- I wear woolen socks 99% of the time during winter (Canadian winters are uber cold!).
- I went to an all-girl private school in high school.
- I love blogging even though I have no idea what I’m doing. 😉
- My room has received a
massivemakeover lately and I love it! (though it’s expensive…)
- I actually hate taking pictures of myself. I definitely don’t see myself as being photogenic!
- I hate reading more than one book at once. The only time I’ll ever do it is if I’m reading something for school or if I’m not liking the book that much.
- I cannot go to sleep without listening to some music.
- I love makeup and I’m pretty good at it (I made my own and my sister’s makeup for prom!).
- I hate painting my nails
(even though I love how my nails look when painted)
- I’m not really into fashion, even though my friends seem to think that I am.
- I started wearing glasses when I was 17
(and I don’t wear them that often).
- I started using makeup when I was 14. A friend of mine kinda forced me into it.
- I’ve never been satisfied with the way my eyebrows look and I don’t think I ever will.
- I used to be a dancer. I’ve started dancing at the age of 8 and stopped after high school at the age of 17.
- Even though I project this fuck this attitude, I actually care very much.
- I’m not satisfied unless I get a grade over 90%.
- I’m terrible when it comes to taking and editing pictures.
- I hate making phone calls.
- I drink orange juice
almostevery morning with my breakfast.
- My favorite season is fall.
- I try to always read the book before the movie comes out, but I don’t mind reading a book after having watched the movie adaptation.
- I’ve worn braces and that sort of stuff from the age of 8 to 15.
- I love to reread books.
- I don’t like to drink alcohol.
Wow, that was way harder than I thought! Somehow, coming up with 50 facts about me wasn’t as easy as I thought it would be. I hope you feel like you know me a little better now! 😉